Its usage areas can be listed like this, concerning its application style and product choice;
Petro chemistry Facilities
Bottling and Filling Facilities
Depots and Antrepots
Electronic Installation Fields
Beer and Wine Facilities
• In order for adhering outfits and bars; adhering stone, steel, aluminium and even wood.
• In Ferro concrete; in order for making crude metal with the aim of creating anchorage bars.
• In constructive links and repair works as a thin covering material on concrete, liquid, metal, ceramic, polyester and epoxide surfaces.
• In order for mounting prefabricate concrete elements and columns; repairing cracks and fractures.
• As a surface protection covering.
• In order for bonding fresh concrete to old hardened concrete or mortar as an adhesive resin.
• As a protection covering surface against corrosion.
• For trouble-free surface and tough manufactures in truss plaques, machine feet, connecting bolts, railway lines.
• With the aim of empowering structures in the event of load increment in wooden, masonry and concrete constructions; damaging and aging; making structural changes; design and manufacturing faults.
•In the joint of ground and wall ceramic coverings which will expose to chemical and mechanical effects; in swimming pools, laundries, hospitals and laboratories as a hard, waterproof and chemical resistant joint filling material.
• As a high-strength ground and wall paint.
• Under water manufacturing.
• In constructions, with the aim of adhering or injecting cracks and cavities of any reason.
The most widely used epoxide group is the group used for floor covering. The general features of epoxide floor covering can be listed as:
• It is durable against chemicals.
• It makes tough surfaces against friction and corrosion.
• It has wide range colours in decorative practices.
• It is easy-clean, sanitary.
• A non-skid surface is obtainable with the help of additional aggregate
• It is resistant against oil and chemicals.
• It is aesthetic.
• It is solvent free.
Epoxide, in general, is a product group that is used on the purpose of protecting concrete surfaces by means of creating a particulate covering platform, and for repairing and giving ornamental appearance. Because of its features, it is used with a day by day increasing demand in a very wide area of; tough, decorative, sanitary, having very high chemical and physical endurance, manufacturing surfaces which are harmless to human health during both its application and its afterward usage period.
The building sector’s day by day need for verging towards more scientific and technological methods imposes the products which are produced and practised by specialized scientific and technical staff, the chance and obligation of forming a basis for themselves by becoming further prevalent. Epoxide product group, in this context, will be much more recognized and used and will be the leading construction materials to be loved.